Call For Papers
Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS), Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia in collaboration with Research, Industry, Community & Alumni Networking Division, Universiti Teknologi MARA Melaka will hold an International Islamic Heritage Conference (IsHeC 2021) on 2 September 2021. This Conference aims at bringing together experts in Islamic based research in multi-disciplinary area around the globe to take stock of sharing ideas and findings in the field of Islamic heritage.
We welcome both conceptual and empirical papers
that fall within, but not limited to the followings sub-themes:
1. Shariah and Jurisprudence
2. Islamic Economics and Finance
3. Aqidah and Islamic Thought
4. Da'wah and Communication
5. Islamic Reveal Knowledge
6. Management and Leadership
7. Education and Civilization
8. Science and Technology
Terms & Conditions
Submitted paper should not have been published nor under the consideration for publication elsewhere. All submission should also comply with the manuscript submission guidelines. All papers should include:
1. Title of the paper, author’s name, affiliation, corresponding address and email address.
2. Abstract must clearly specify the purpose of the paper, not more than 300 words.
3. Five key words defining the subject of the paper.
4. The length of the full paper should fall between 3000 – 6000 words.
5. References are mandatory. References shall be written in accordance with the APA Style ( http://www.apastyle.org/ ) for guidelines.
Authors are invited to submit their full papers either in English, Malay or Arabic, in Word formats and rule by ISHEC template. Submissions should be made through online submission system.